About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Letter 'C' - Day 1

  • Collin saw crackers and cheese sitting on the table when he came in (you can really use any type of snack that starts w/ c -- cookies, candy canes...etc). I said... which animal pal do you think left these treats? He started thinking of animals that start with c -- all he really got was cat. I introduced him to a cartoon picture of a Camel named Camel Cal (our mascot for the week).
  • He glued Cs onto paper with Cotton balls. ;)
  • We talked a little bit about clowns and had a carnival. We played carnival games like the penny toss, bean bag races... etc.
  • We made a C book

No comments: