About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Letter 'B' - Day 6

We didn't get to this day but this is what I had planned. Life got in the way. :/

Graphing Activity with beans. Which type of beans are the favorite? Then write an experience story about the graph.

Next, we were going to work with bubbles. I was going to fill a cup with water and have him blow through a straw and make bubbles. How long do they last. Now add dish detergent to it. Are the bubbles different?

Make bubble prints: Fill small jars w/ 2 Tbs liquid detergent, 1/4 c water, and 1 tsp of tempera paint or 5 drops of food coloring. Blow bubbles in jar then lay paper over the bubbles on top.

No comments: