About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

FHE -- Emotions

We played emotional charades only we changed the rules a bit since my kids are too young. I put the cards face down and we picked them out one by one. We talked about each emotion, when we feel that way and then we all showed each other what our faces looked like when we felt that way. =-) It was fun. You can print out the cards here.

No comments: