About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Letter 'B' - Day 3

This was a fairly easy day. We just played Bobby Bear's B Game. Pretty much the same rules at the A game. I had a bunch of different pictures. If the pic starts w/ a B then you get to move forward 1 space, if you get Bobby Bear then you move forward 1 space. Afterwards, we played a bunch of beanbag games outside. We did thing like... beanbag b/w knees, on head or elbow or shoulder, bend over with beanbag on back...etc. I don't have bean bags so I filled some old socks with beans and tied off the end. ;)

No comments: