About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heart (Toddler)

  • Heart Hop: Today, I cut hearts out and taped them to the floor. I put some children's songs on and we hopped from heart to heart. It was fun! My preschooler joined in on the fun as well.
  • Hearts Everywhere: Recite poem as you walk around looking for hearts
    • Hearts on the cake/Hearts on the box/Hearts on the shoes/Hearts on the socks?hearts on the table/Hearts on the chair/Hearts on the wall/Hearts everywhere!
  • Heart Lineup: Cut hearts out in different sizes and have child line them up by size.
  • Pass the Heart: Cut a heart shape out of red construction paper. Sit dwn and pass it back and forth as you name people/things you love.
  • Valentine Heart: Decorate a red heart with red ink/finger paints/stickers or whatever you have.
         

No comments: