About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spiritual Thought Sundays

3 Nephi 17:21 And he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them.
"The Savior made it clear through his simple but powerful example that we must make time to call our children to us, to see that they are blessed, and to pray unto our Heavenly Father for them."

                              -- Mothering with Spiritual Power by Debra Woods

    No comments: