About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another children's book this week...


Yeah, I know I just posted one yesterday but, hey! It's my blog, right? hehe! We read this one during circle time and it is a GREAT book for Circle Time (scroll all the way down for more info on Circle Time). It gets everyone moving and laughing together. Push the little button and it plays the sounds of children laughing. Anytime I push the button my kids can't help but laugh with them. The book also gets you all playing pat-a-cake, this little piggy, peek-a-boo, piggy back rides, butterfly kisses, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Ring Around the Rosie -- all while laughing. It was tons of fun and my kids just loved it! Great way to start our morning. ;) Right after family scripture and prayer. ;)

No comments: