About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Friday, March 20, 2009

Milk - day 3

We made BUTTER!! We just put whipping cream in a jar and shook shook shook. Once a lump of butter formed we rinsed it, added some salt and ate some bread and butter. There's Ronni eating it below. hehe!


Then we made some dip from cottage cheese, milk, and onion soup mix. It was okay but I've definitely had better veggie dip.



Here's a pic of our FEAST!! LOL!!!


Collin LOVES veggies. hehe!




No comments: