About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Milk - day 2

I had a ice cream cone cut out of white construction paper and then several circles cut out to use to make it a triple decker... =D. Then we used a potato bag but anything textured like a plastic screen or something to place behind the "cone" to make a rubbing as you color it brown. Then glue the icecream on top.

For math I drew ice cream cones on 10 index cards. I divided them into pairs and colored each pair a different color then we played a game like Memory.



For a snack we made "Purple Cows". It's a mixture of milk, grape juice, and banana. Collin LOVED it! He thought it was really funny when we added the grape juice and suddenly everything was so purple. ;)










No comments: