About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hearts Day 3

Here is the cake we made -- I made and the kids put the strawberries on. We all helped eat it though. It was a strawberry cake... I mean the batter had strawberries in it so under that white icing it was pink and it was sooooo yummy!!
Here are the kids decorating the cake.
I cut hearts out of different textured types of paper. And we made heart rubbings. They turned out pretty cool.
We didn't get a pic of this but I used the heart puzzles from the day before and gave each of the kids one half of a heart and they had to find their partner. We also sang "I'm a Happy Little Heart."

No comments: