About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Usborne Books and More

I did something crazy! I use Usborne books so much in homeschool that I decided I needed to join the company as a consultant. I had no idea they had more than non-fiction. They have everything from infant to young adult books. I actually just read one of Collin's books I ordered for him from Usborne.



I just picked it up this morning, just curious about what it contained. Two hours later, I had read the entire book. I couldn't put it down. By page 4, there was already intense action happening. Each chapter led to another exciting part of the adventure. I just couldn't stop reading it. I read it straight through. haha! It's a very good book!

Ryanne has also fallen in love with a series of books, Billie B. Brown. She's reading her second one now but here's her review on the first book.

So, if anyone is interested in ordering either of these books, here's the link to my store!! http://l4426.myubam.com/

No comments: