About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Friday, August 14, 2015

Book Spotlight: Pencil and Paper Games

  • Amidst endless apps and computer games, there is still an important place for simple yet engaging games, played with just a piece of paper and a pencil. Whether your battery's flat, you're suffering from 'screen fatigue', or you just prefer traditional games, this write-in, tear-off pad is for you, featuring over one hundred games to play.
  • Each game has clear instructions and several colourful pages with grids and game outlines already in place for children to write on.
  • Eliminates the need for lots of spare paper, making it ideal for long journeys and holidays.


Download a page from this activity book so you can try it out with your own kids. 


Want more games? You can purchase this book here: http://l4426.myubam.com/p/5040/pencil-paper-games

No comments: