About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Monday, February 9, 2015

The Trumpet of the Swan report


 When we read a book out loud together for literature, the kids have to do a report on it when we are finished. We turned these pizza boxes into educational resources. ;)
Working on their projects.

Front of Collin's

Inside of Collin's. He included vocabulary words to describe two of the main characters (Louis the Swan and Sam Beaver) and then he has index cards with information on settings and plot. 

Front of Ryanne's

Ryanne's has information on settings and plot and she included two main characters.

No comments: