About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Islam and Muhammad

We have been learning about Muhammad and how he started the Islam religion and what his followers, the Muslims believe. It has been really interesting.

I recommend this book:

This is also a great video that teaches The Five Pillars of Islam. My kids loved it. My kids wanted more info so I let them watch the second video too.
Then we did some of the worksheets from here: http://homeschoolden.com/2013/02/19/learning-about-islam-worksheets-for-kids/


This specific worksheet pictured was this one.... http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/re/pdfs/five_pillars_of_islam_ja.pdf

No comments: