About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Education

I have been asked to moderate a group called "Moms for Education." This means that I will be required to have 10 original posts each week. Wow!! So, I think I will be posting here a lot more often. I am going to try to put what I write here since this is a blog about education. True, the type of education that I do is a bit different from what the majority of America does. My children don't sit in a desk. Instead, they learn at the dining room table, the kitchen, the living room, the yard, the park... the places are endless. We have many opportunities to learn. Anyways, that's not what I'm writing about right now. I am just writing to say that I will probably be writing on here more often. Okay, yes, that was a pointless post but I felt like saying something so here it is! :) Enjoy and look forward (or maybe not) of hearing from me more often. :)

No comments: