About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Picture Schedule


This is our picture calendar that I made last night. Collin was always asking what we were going to do next so... I made him this. It has worked out really well. I remove the pictures as we complete them (they're velcro-ed to posterboard) so he was easily able to see what we were going to do next. It has been a lot of fun! I think today has been the best day yet! We are definitely continuing this! If anyone wants it e-mailed to them just let me know. ;)

No comments: