About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Friday, September 11, 2009

Apples - Day 3


Craft: Apple Prints -- we talked about the star when you cut it horizontally too.

Science: Learning Center -- I put out all kinds of things that come from apples. Fresh apples, apples seeds, dried apples, apple sauce, and apple juice. Collin loved examining everything w/ the magnifying glass.

Snack: Apple Coleslaw
In a bowl mix ¼c mayo, ¼c milk, and 1 tsp lemon juice. Grate 1 large apple and 1 small cabbage and add them to the mayo mixture. Eat and enjoy.

No comments: