About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Math and Reading....


We started them today! The reading book wasn't too exciting. We learned about 'm' and 's' today but Collin already knows his letters and the sounds they make but we thought we'd go through it like it says to. He's only 3 so we don't need to rush it.
Math, however, was totally fun! I thought we would just do chapter 1. Collin didn't want to stop with chapter 1. We did 7 chapters today and the only reason we stopped was b/c I forced him to. haha!

Here is Collin working on one of the worksheets. He had to find the pictures that matched and then color them to match as well. I thought he did really well! I was sooooo proud of him. I just couldn't believe how much he loved doing it. haha!

No comments: