About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Monday, April 6, 2009

Egg-stravaganza Day 1



We didn't do much today. We decorated eggs so we can use them throughout the week for activities. Also, Sunday we had eggs for breakfast so I saved the shells, washed them and dyed them. Today we smeared elmer's on paper and sprinkled the shells for a picture. Collin thought it was tons of fun!! =D

No comments: