About Me

I'm a mom, a teacher, a student, a wife, and a scout leader. I am actually an education major currently working on my practicum in a 2nd grade classroom. I also home school my two children. I'm also a cub scout leader, a girl scout leader, and at church I'm the children's music leader. ;) I tend to stay a little busy. My state requires homeschoolers to keep a portfolio. I am going to use this blog as my portfolio.

What am I?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Bees


I played Flight of the Bumblebee and told Collin to pretend his crayon was a bee dancing to the music. It was kind of fun. I did it too. ;)
Here is a "B Hive". Only items that start w/ a B can go in the B-hive so I had a bunch of pictures and Collin had to decide which ones started w/ a buh buh B!
Here was a matching game... Okay... so they don't really look like bees... don't judge my art work, k? hehe I had 10 bees and each had 1-5 stripes on them. Collin had to match them up. We played "Memory" w/ them.... a couple of times. he really enjoyed this one.


Because of more responsibilities going on in my life I am only doing craftivities two days a week now. I will try to post at the end of each week. Although -- for our week of Bees we only did it one day. There were some cool ideas I had that I was going to do but it didn't happen. This was the week I got sick.

No comments: